One Day GENE and GENE 3T Details
Davis and Bakersfield GENE / GENE Train the Trainer (3T) One-day Model
To participate in a One Day GENE and GENE 3T Model you must participate in the following Train-the-Trainers Webinar and Sessions, in addition to the GENE workshop:
1. Pre-training webinar:
- Thursday, May 16th 3:30 – 5:00pm for Davis GENE Workshop (which takes place on May 18th)
- Thursday, June 20th 3:30 – 5:00pm for Grimmway, Bakersfield GENE Workshop (which takes place on June 22nd).
2. Lunch time break out session during the GENE workshop (not attended by regular workshop attendees).
3. Additional 1.5 hours after the GENE workshop for information and troubleshooting specifically designed for potential new trainers.
4. Follow-up conference call or webinar for details about the mini-grant process.
Register for the following GENE Workshop / GENE 3T Webinar events:
May 16 (Webinar 3:30-5:00pm) & May 18 (Workshop 8:30am-5:30pm), 2013 – UC Davis Ecological Garden, Davis 8:30am – 5:30pm
June 20 (Webinar 3:30-5:00pm) & June 22 (Workshop 8:00am-5:30pm), 2013 – Grimmway Academy Edible Schoolyard, Arvin, CA (25mi S. of Bakersfield) 8:00am – 5:30pm