Since 1979 Life Lab has been providing insight and resources to educators on starting or enhancing garden-based learning programs. In addition to our educator workshops, Life Lab can provide:
- Consultations – Facilitated, small-group meetings on year-round curricular planning; school garden design; statewide and national movement building; and more
- A customized, multi-day or week-long institute
- A custom, guided tour of thriving, long-standing school gardens in the area
- A custom, guided tour of the Life Lab Garden Classroom and UCSC Center for Agroecology and Sustainable Food Systems
- Training for other trainers to support school gardens in their region
Our consultation rate is $150 per hour plus $50/hour for travel time and reimbursement for travel costs.
Phone, Skype, or Google Hangout consultations are also available for $150 per hour.
Contact us via email or call (831) 459-2001 to learn more.
Past participants say …
“Our visit from Life Lab staff was absolutely amazing and inspiring … You do such amazing work and we feel very fortunate to the be recipients of your expertise.” – Director of the Google Children’s Center at the Woods, Mountain View, CA