In the amazing Garden Classroom and beyond, Life Lab has trained tens of thousands of educators. Join us as we bring learning to life in the garden!
That was THE BEST workshop ever! I learned so much. Plus, I felt like I was on a mini-vacation. I’m all blissed out! – Email from workshop participant
Upcoming Educator Workshops in the Life Lab Garden Classroom
Santa Cruz County Public School Educators learn more about reduced rate registration!
Attend a workshop at our Garden Classroom training center and:
If you would like to be notified when we add new workshop dates, please join our email list.
- be inspired by our model educational garden site
- take a walking tour of the 25-acre UCSC Center for Agroecology and Sustainable Food Systems organic farm
- meet and learn from other garden-based educators
- enjoy a fresh meal from our healthy food partner Charlie Hong Kong
- take home loads of useful resources
- To register online and pay by credit card or pay pal, click the appropriate order button above.
- To print and mail or fax your registration and payment, use Mail_in_Reg_Workshop_Form. This would also be the way to pay with a Purchase Order. Please include a copy of the PO with the registration form.
- Or by phone at (831) 459-2001
- We understand that plans can change. Should you wish to cancel your registration, please submit, in writing, your cancellation to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your registration fee will be refunded, less a $50 administrative fee. Regretfully, we will not be able to refund any fees if cancellation is made within 2 weeks of the workshop date except, of course, in cases of illness or emergency.
Life Lab offers a limited number of workshop fee reductions based on need and anticipated impact. FinancialAssistanceApp.
For questions, please contact us at 831.459.2001 or email@example.com
Life Lab and collaborators offer more training opportunities through occasional grant funded programs. Learn more.
Life Lab can provide a workshop for your staff at your site. Click for details.