Open Position: Educator Training Specialist
Life Lab’s Educator Training Specialist will manage our on- and off-site educator workshops and lead some of our workshops. The work schedule is flexible and will include occasional weekend work for events.
- 3 or more years of experience teaching children in a school garden or other outdoor education setting
- 3 or more years of experience with classroom teaching, ideally in public schools
- experience leading trainings for educators or other adult learners
- strong experience with project management
- strong background in culturally responsive curriculum and teaching
Read full description.
Apply by March 31, 2019.
We’d love to have you share your interest in working at Life Lab. Visit this form to share the positions you’d be interested in and we will connect with you as more positions open.
Looking for other good places to search and post garden-based learning jobs? See below.