TheLife Lab Garden Classroom is located on the UCSC Center for Agroecology and Sustainable Food Systems (CASFS) Farm. We are open to the public every day of the year 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Life Lab’s Office is located at the Garden Classroom site and is open M-F, 9:00 – 4:00.
- Public Visitors
Download Visitor Map and Parking Instructions
Purchase a parking pass from the red parking kiosk near the base of campus and park in Lot 116, there are also limited parking meters in Lot 115, just past Lot 116. UCSC Visitor Parking
- Workshop Visitors refer to your confirmation email sent to you from firstname.lastname@example.org and/or these Workshop Visitor Confirmation Materials
- School Field Trip Visitors, refer to the Field Trip Confirmation Page.
- Tour Tuesdays, Join us for Tour Tuesdays, every 1st Tuesday per month. Includes a guided group garden tour with interactive activities and insights. Engage and experience what Life Lab is all about! Cultivate YOUR love of learning, healthy food, and nature through a delightful day in our Garden Classroom. Contact email@example.com for more information
- Earth Day Garden Workday, please register here for more information
Click here to download a map of the Garden Classroom!
Suggested Airports, Lodging and Restaurants
San Jose International Airport (SJC): Approximately 45 minutes from Life Lab
San Francisco International Airport (SFO): Approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes from Life Lab
Oakland International Airport (OAK): Approximately 2 hours from Life Lab
For map lovers
Visiting Santa Cruz – Suggested Lodging and Places
Santa Cruz Information
- Visitors Council of Santa Cruz County
- Fun Things to Do In Santa Cruz A large list of events created by the UCSC Community Rentals Office.
Santa Cruz Weather Forecast It is always a good idea to dress in layers in our Central Coast climate.