Google Maps Navigation: Use this map to navigate to Parking Permit Kiosk/Parking Lot and view walking directions from parking lot to the Garden Classroom. Parking passes are required M-F.
Workshop and field trip visitors view parking details below:
The Garden Classroom is located on the UCSC CASFS Farm. We are open to the public every day of the year 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Life Lab’s Office is located at the Garden Classroom site and is open M-F, 9:00 – 4:00.
Download Visitor Map and Parking Instructions (Do not park here for scheduled field trips- please see below)
- If you are coming to visit, please purchase a parking pass from the red parking kiosk near the base of campus and park in Lot 116.
- If you are coming for an Educator Workshop, refer to your confirmation email sent to you from firstname.lastname@example.org and/or follow these directions to the Campus Facilities Lot 116.
- If you are coming on a scheduled Garden Classroom Field Trip, refer to the field trip confirmation page.
- Looking to schedule a Garden Classroom Field Trip for pre-school through middle school? Click here
- Looking to schedule a professional visit to gain inspiration for your garden programming? Click here
Detailed Google Map for Navigating to Campus Facilities Lot 116 and Walking to the Garden Classroom site on the UCSC Farm.
View Detailed Google Map Directions for Parking and Walking to the Garden Classroom in a larger map
Click here to download a map of the Garden Classroom!
Suggested Lodging, Restaurants, and Local School Gardens
View Visiting The Garden Classroom in a larger map to view restaurant details and more information.
San Jose International Airport (SJC): Approximately 1 hour from Life Lab
San Francisco International Airport (SFO): Approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes from Life Lab
Oakland International Airport (OAK): Approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes from Life Lab
Santa Cruz Information
- Visitors Council of Santa Cruz County
- Fun Things to Do In Santa Cruz A large list of events created by the UCSC Community Rentals Office.
Santa Cruz Weather Forecast It is always a good idea to dress in layers in our Central Coast climate.