Learn about the Next SGSO Leadership Institute
Updates and Multimedia from the 2016 SGSO Institute
Also view #sgsoinstitute feed on Instagram
December 4-9, 2016
Santa Cruz, CA
Thanks to over 75 organizations that applied to join our Leadership Institute. It is so great to see so many incredible organizations doing so much to support school gardens. See the organizations who were selected to attend our 2016 Leadership Institute. View detailed Organizational Bios of 2016 Participants.
One goal of our institute is to synthesize best practices related to Garden Support Organization Key Actviities and share these with a national audience. View the webinars and best practices documents that were a result of our institute.
Garden Support Organization Key Actvities taken from selected Leadership Institute applicants.
- Professional Development for Garden-Based Educators
- Models of Sustainability for School Gardens
- Building and Maintaining Multiple School Gardens
- Facilitating Regional Networks for Garden-Based Educators
- Identifying and Measuring the Impact of Our Garden-Based Learning Programs
2016 Institute Organization Websites