- Workshops in our Garden Classroom in Santa Cruz, CA (listed below)
- Workshops at Your Site
View All Of Our Workshop Descriptions
If you would like to be notified when we add new workshop dates, please join our email list.
10% Early-Bird Registration Discount will be applied in check-out process for Garden Classroom workshops registered 14 days prior to workshop start date.
Attend a workshop at our Garden Classroom training center and:
- be inspired by our model educational garden site
- take a walking tour of the 25-acre UCSC Center for Agroecology and Sustainable Food Systems organic farm
- meet and learn from other garden-based educators
- enjoy a fresh meal from our healthy food partner Charlie Hong Kong
- take home loads of useful resources
- Continual Education Credit available for $80 per unit through the University of the Pacific
That was THE BEST workshop ever! I learned so much. Plus, I felt like I was on a mini-vacation. I’m all blissed out! -Workshop Participant
- Register online and pay by credit card OR to pay by check or PO, select the “Pay Later” button via online checkout
- Questions? Email email@example.com or call (831) 459-2001.
- We understand that plans can change. Should you wish to cancel your registration, please submit, in writing, your cancellation to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your registration fee will be refunded, less a $50 administrative fee. Regretfully, we will not be able to refund any fees if cancellation is made within 2 weeks of the workshop date except, of course, in cases of illness or emergency.
- Life Lab offers a limited number of workshop fee reductions based on need and anticipated impact. FinancialAssistanceApp.
For questions, please contact us at 831.459.2001 or email@example.com
Life Lab can provide a workshop for your staff at your site. Click for details.