Bring Life Lab to your region to train educators in garden-based learning!
Why Life Lab?
- Life Lab has been a leader in garden-based education since 1979!
- All Life Lab Trainers are accomplished garden educators with years of experience in the field.
- Life Lab’s award-winning curricular resources are cross-mapped to Common Core Math and ELA and Next Generation Science Standards for grades K-5.
- Our workshops have lasting impacts.
View Workshops We Offer
- $2,500 for one day, plus travel expenses* for 1 trainer.
- $4,250 for two days, plus travel expenses* for 1 trainer.
*Travel expenses include $50/hour for time-in-transit, plus transportation, lodging, and other travel expenses.
NOTE: Plant to Plate and Creating and Sustaining Your School Garden workshops require 2 trainers, and therefore cost an additional $400/day, plus time-in-transit and travel expenses for an additional trainer.
- Hands-on training for up to 25 participants from one of our garden educators (more than 25 participants can be arranged)
- One copy of a Life Lab book (additional curriculum sold separately)
- A 10% discount on any additional curriculum you choose to order
- Graduate education units – available for an additional cost
Request a Workshop Quote
If you would like to discuss bringing a Life Lab workshop to your area, request a detailed price quote, or talk about writing a Life Lab Workshop into a grant proposal, contact us at (831) 459-2001 or email@example.com.
What People are Saying
“We loved our training day with you. I have heard nothing but positive feedback. Our principal claimed it to be a “Smashing success!” …It was a pleasure to work with you from beginning to end … You really packed a massive amount of information and inspiration into our day. Thank you for our great experience.” – JoAnn, Teacher, San Jose, CA